My husband and I were contemplating buying a sofa from EQ3.We live in the U.S.

The closest location to us is Winnipeg. I was wondering how the price conversion between Canada and the U.S. worked , so I called the company. They said their prices listed on the U.S.

website were already converted. I asked a Canadian friend to take a screen shot of the Canadian website (same exact product) so that I could convert the price myself. As it turned out, their price was not quite $200.00 (U.S.) more than what they listed on the website. While I realize that the conversion rate can change daily, it doesn't change super quickly and I don't really see any reason for it to be nearly $200.00 off.

It's possible that they are including the duty tax in their pricing, but then they should state that so that the consumer knows the full story. It makes the company look shady. Also, after reading what other people had to say about their sofa buying experience, I'm no longer interested in EQ3 for a sofa and we won't be traveling to Winnipeg to sit on what we thought would be our new sofa.

I don't need to buy trouble.I'll stick with Minnesota based Room and Board.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of remi sofa. EQ3 Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned remi sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at EQ3 Furniture.

Had an Experience with EQ3 Furniture?

Comments