Bought the EQ3 Rebry Couch at the Toronto location along with the matching foot stool, took 3 MONTHS to deliver...after the 8th week we called and got the runaround from the manager and warehouse people, everyone said it wasn't they're problem. To make matters worse, after receiving the couch it began to fall apart, the buttons which the Rebry couch has many of began falling apart and popping out, see photo - three parts to a button? Leather peeling of the medal tab? Stitching tearing at the leather. Are you serious? They blamed us for overusing the couch, as if we had dogs etc. chewing at it. We've barely used this couch, insulting, I weigh under 150lbs?
Ridiculously bad service and product quality, everything about this product is crappy. Watching the other buttons come apart as I write this.
We don't have tons of money and this was a big purchase for us.
NEVER AGAIN from EQ3.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "I noticed severe rust on the painted bumpers of my 11 month old Titan Pro-4x. Usually the Titan comes with chrome bumpers, but the Pro-4x model has painted bumpers. Clearly..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."