EQ3 Furniture - Horrible customer service, late delivery and couch is falling apart.

Bought the EQ3 Rebry Couch at the Toronto location along with the matching foot stool, took 3 MONTHS to deliver...after the 8th week we called and got the runaround from the manager and warehouse people, everyone said it wasn't they're problem. To make matters worse, after receiving the couch it began to fall apart, the buttons which the Rebry couch has many of began falling apart and popping out, see photo - three parts to a button? Leather peeling of the medal tab? Stitching tearing at the leather. Are you serious? They blamed us for overusing the couch, as if we had dogs etc. chewing at it. We've barely used this couch, insulting, I weigh under 150lbs?

Ridiculously bad service and product quality, everything about this product is crappy. Watching the other buttons come apart as I write this.

We don't have tons of money and this was a big purchase for us.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 21, 2014 #817848 Winnipeg, Manitoba

Same experience with me. I also have a couch with buttons from EQ3, owned less than a year. Since I purchased it, half the buttons have fallen off, loose threads everywhere, sagging fabric. I was sick to see that my friend, who got his couch from Gus Modern at the same time and actually paid less than I did, still has his in perfect condition. I wish I'd done more research. EQ3 really isn't a quality company. Buyer beware.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to EQ3 Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about EQ3 Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about