2.8
Style and Design

I purchased 2 table lamps at the end of August 2017.I love the lamps and they are perfect for my bedside tables.

On September 17/17 while dusting I noticed that one of the lamps had a hairline crack running down the side of the lamp. The lamp has never been moved since the day I purchased it. I questioned whether the heat of the lamp cracked the cement body. I took the lamp back to EQ3 Burlington with my receipt.

Burlington contacted head office and I was told it was final sale and they would not replace or refund. To me final sale, deals with customers that change their minds or possibly made a poor selection. However, I never thought a final sale eliminates the warranty of an item. This is an obvious manufacturing problem but EQ3 did not care.

They chose to lose a customer who has been buying from EQ3 for 10 years rather than stand behind their products and allow me to try another lamp or reselect. Needless to say I'm very disappointed in the response I received and have made the decision to not shop at EQ3 again.

I am just thankful that I was not dealing with a more costly item such as a chair or sofa.If it is final sale do not expect them to follow up with any warranty issues.

Review about: Eq3 Furniture Lamp.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with EQ3 Furniture?

Comments